Sharzu Organic Jojoba Creme & Sharzu Organic Jojoba and Almond Oil Lotion
Therapeutic “Skin Food” | Soothes and heals all skin types
Jojoba (Simmondsia chinensis) has been used for medicinal and cosmetic purposes for centuries by the Native Americans of the Sonoran Desert in Mexico and the United States. The wax ester of the jojoba bean is used medicinally for extremely dry skin, eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, diaper rash and minor abrasions.
Sharzu Organic Jojoba Skin Care is right for you because it:
- aids in moisture control by blending with your natural sebum to form a partially occlusive lipoid layer so your skin can ‘breathe’
- is non-comedogenic – it won’t clog pores
- is a naturally occurring monoglyceride with smaller molecules than oils which allows for quick absorbtion into deep layers of our skin
- is a renewable resource which replaces spermacetie wax from sperm whales
- does not support growth of bacteria, yeast or other common organisms, making it safe for most skin types and decreasing need for anti-oxidants, preservatives and stabilizers
- contains free radical scavengers in the form of tocopherols to resist oxidation and to protect your skin
- enhances flexibility and suppleness of skin.